This spring we’ll be adding to our range of hops in our hopyard and planting some additional varieties for your homebrewing adventures.
Check out these bad gals:
- Cobb – lightly hoppy with an amazing and delicate aroma. Perfect for India Pale Ale, English Ales.
- Saaz – with a noble, herbal character. Perfect for lagers and pilsners.
Alphacid composition: 2.5%-4.5%
- Golding – Aromas of honey, lavender, thyme, spice with earthy flavours. Perfect for: Pale Ale, Extra Special English Ale, English Dark Ale, English Light Ale, Belgian Ale, or Christmas Ale
Alphacid composition: 5%-6%
- Magnum – excellent bittering profile and a great, hoppy, floral aroma. Subtle citrus characters. Perfect for: American Pale Ale, American India Pale Ale, Strong Ale, American Lager
Alphacid composition: 10%-14%
- Willamette – an aroma hop with heraceous spiciness, floral, fruity characters. Perfect for: Ale, American Ales, Pale Ale, Brown Ale, English Ales, Porter
Alphacid composition: 4%-6%
- Perle – a Bittering & Aroma hop with elements of mint and pine with a hint of spice. Perfect for: Hefeweizen, Belgian Strong Ale, Lager, Pilsner, Kölsch
Alphacid composition: 8%-9%
We won’t expect much of a yield in their first year, so there might not be much to sell this autumn. So if you want to be the first to know when their ready make sure you’re on our mailing list!